Can't find decent form since smashing in 6!

All through pre-season I was on good form losing just one game vs Everton 2-1, i'm Bradford City BTW. 1st League game I drew 1-1, then went on to lose 4-0 at the hands of a pointless Carling Cup I was never bothered about (so just played fringe players), I then went on to draw 2 and win 1. Accrington then came to visit, but by the final whistle they were sent packing their bags with a 6-2 defeat. I thought, onwards and upwards from here. But no, 2 defeats followed with a miserable draw at Bristol Rovers. I thought my luck was changing when I beat Wimbledon 2-0 but no, another defeats followed, with darws and more losses. I then beat Dagenham 1-0 with a penalty in the most boring match ever. But even that was followed by a defeat at bottom of the league, haven't won in an age, Crawley! (the worst team in the league on the game but the best IRL? :rolleyes: ). Now on the verge of a sacking with a squad full of has-beens (Craig Fagan) and none-leaguers (James Hanson).

So what? My players don't respond well to victories? Well, what a sour bunch they are. So what do you suggest I do with them? Sack them all? Put the U18's in the first team? Or....?

do you find your goalkeeper is always given a terrible match performance rating no matter what the score is? i'm playing as leicester and beat southampton 6-1 in the league early october, it's now december and i'm conceding a goal almost every game with kasper getting ratings of 5.90, 6.20 and 6.50 all the time, even if i win the match. the backroom staff screen keeps telling me to drop him (every single time i click on it which is also annoying, just once would be nice..) but he's one of the best keepers in the championship, it's really frustrating because having a private chat about his performance also does nothing no matter what tone i use, he always says he agrees and will do better but never does. also finding that i get atleast one goal a game ruled out for offside too >.<

do you find your goalkeeper is always given a terrible match performance rating no matter what the score is? i'm playing as leicester and beat southampton 6-1 in the league early october, it's now december and i'm conceding a goal almost every game with kasper getting ratings of 5.90, 6.20 and 6.50 all the time, even if i win the match. the backroom staff screen keeps telling me to drop him (every single time i click on it which is also annoying, just once would be nice..) but he's one of the best keepers in the championship, it's really frustrating because having a private chat about his performance also does nothing no matter what tone i use, he always says he agrees and will do better but never does. also finding that i get atleast one goal a game ruled out for offside too >.<

The goalkeeper may have been the problem. I just brought in 18 Year Old Sam Johnstone on a 3-Month Loan deal from Man Utd and he's done alright so far featuring in 2 wins and 1 draw. I tinkered with my tactics a bit more and messed around with the roles a little and it's kind of working so far. Just giving away silly points by drawing to poor teams. New defence is needed imho, I can't rely on just Loanee Andrew Davies forever as he won't be hear next season.

Archived