Advice on how to play against the opposition

The advice regarding width tempo and d line have been replaced by a report from your assistant now where you can look at the club your about to face in great detail, like what type of goals they tend to score, formations used against them etc. It should pop up in your news in box just before the game.

Ahh thanks for that and the screenies. One thing i noticed was that your scout came back with extra info on the inbox screen regarding your match prep, my scout is very basic with his info here. Is this down to tactical knowledge as my scout aint the best..

Ahh thanks for that and the screenies. One thing i noticed was that your scout came back with extra info on the inbox screen regarding your match prep, my scout is very basic with his info here. Is this down to tactical knowledge as my scout aint the best..

I think that info is kept basic in general, the most I get is a hint about which special focus area to use, ie attacking movement if the opponent is vulnerable at the back etc and I have decent scouts at Celtic.

Archived