Is there anyway too allow Ass Man to take charge?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by we_got_our _trophy_back:

In the PC/Xbox version, you can allow the Ass Man to take control of all friendlies, contract talks etc..

Can you do this on the PSP? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only thing the ass-man does in the PSP is arrange friendlies and inform you of what squad place he thinks any transfer targets would have. He can also pick your team if you're lazy enough. However he won't take control of all friendlies (unless you go on holiday) nor will he renew contracts, that is now your job.

Obviously the ass-man union got in touch with SI icon_wink.gif lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by we_got_our _trophy_back:

Ok, what about on the tactics screen? can you still give the players forward/backward arrows for runs etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately no, custom tactics aren't in this version. However if you want to give them the eq

Cheers mate..

Is there a youth team and reserve team as well?? I want to buy it, so by asking in here I can make my mind up

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I haven't in the teams I've managed so I don't think so no. You just have a squad (max of 36 players) which include your first team, select potential stars from your reserver/U19 squad. Or at least that's the jist I have. There certainly no reserve games so I'd say no across the board.

Cool, I think Im getting it anyway!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, hope you'll enjoy as much as I have and as much as the majority of ppl who've posted here icon_smile.gif

Well, due to the fact Im at work (earning mega £$£$, bank holiday rates) the nearest Tesco's is 2mins away..

Been, bought and Im back...

Ill post my thoughts soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, look forward to seeing what ya think icon_smile.gif

Archived