How to exchange players

I am looking to exchange a player as part of an existing offer. When I go into the other team's page, I select the player I would like as part of the deal, but I can not confirm it at all. Can you please tell me how to do this?

For example, Inter Milan wants Anderson off me. I want Wesley Sneijder as part of the deal, but I can not select him.

Many thanks in advance.

• SI Staff

Is this when Inter Milan make the offer for Anderson - or is it just "Interest"?

When making an offer for another player (i.e.) Sneijder you should see in the comments box something along the lines of "Team have shown an interest in signing Player".

In the "Players to Exchange" section press "Add" and then "Players this Club have shown an Interest In". This should list players that other team may want in exchange.

Alternatively, you can select "Other" from this menu go to a player's profile screen and select "Transfers & Contracts -> Exchange Player". You can do this either making an offer or if you negotiate an offer has been made.

Hope this helps. :)

P.S: For future reference, any questions should be asked in the General Discussion Forum. This section is for bugs relating to the How To help system or tutorials.

Archived