MAC user who cant get game to run after playing game once!

Hello folks,hope someone can help. I uploaded and entered the activation code and got the game playing. I then went back to it later and it keeps saying "Preparing to launch football manager 2012" then bugger all happens. Extremely frustrating. Cant get the game to load. Someone said something about uninstalling. I'm new to the steam thing and cant find an icon to uninstall the game. What was so wrong with just sticking the disc and away you go?! Pirate issues or not. Just seems alot of problems for folk. There used to be an icon to uninstall. Cant see one. I'm at a total loss as to how to solve any of the problems I'm having. Just want to be able to play the game I've paid for. Sorry for my frustrations and I would appreciate any help anyone can place!

Big thanks.

Chris

Hi Neil,

I have verified the cache and all was fine. But still the problem persists. I've also tried restarting computer and relaunching Steam. There must be aneasier option and answer to this that I'm missing. The game was running,it appears to still be on my Steam and computer its just getting the thing started. Thanks for trying!

Archived