FM Request and Suggestion - Game Saving

I came up with this idea from another thread which you might notice (Why does FM let us cheat). He wasn't really making a suggestion from what he says, it was more of a discussion, but as i said to him, it was more of a suggestion but not the best it could be, therefore i'd like to share my idea.

It's about Game Saving prior to a game and after a game. Basically i feel we should have an option, or even 2 for that matter, whereby we can tick the options to save prior to a game and after a game. 2 Options would be better, for those who dont want to do 1 of the 2, but want to do the other.

This would mostly benefit people like me who do online games as part of a clan, but i feel that others may be interested in this idea too, as we all know its a real pain when you end up with a serious error, or your game/laptop just randomly crashes. Some people may say, "why don't you just save before and after a game yourself?". Well the simple answer is, "Yes I do that, but we are all human and humans make mistakes, and i occasionally forget". Its more for convenience that anything really.

While we are on the subject of game saving, I also have 1 last request to SI, and thats add an extra option in the pull down menu for saving, add to save every 3 days or 4 days. For clan games it's very frustrating when you lose a lot of peoples progress because you usually just save before and after games, and not as often during the summer, I personally sometimes forget.

Hope you like my idea and I welcome constructive comments and any ideas on how to improve my idea.

Archived