Help!, transfers keep cancelling???

Hi,

This is the third report of this problem....

Does anyone have a solution. I am getting the issue with only 30 players. The most recent couple of players have no club and only wanted £50 per week. My wage limie is £5k.

Hippo

You could, but why ?

What's to say it won't happen again ?

Would be better to identify the problem so we can avoid whatever is causing it - I appreciate patches are a no go....but there must be something happening here or everyone would get the same issue.

Hippo

i had this problem with bournemouth.

i think it money related because although my finances said ok for 2 transfer windows all the players i tried to sign for free with no signing on fee on small wages got cancelled for no reason.I had 30 players at the time.

At the end of the season one of players moved on for £150k due to a "big club" clause in his contract. I then had £75k for transfers and players i got for free came to me.

I have an idea what might be happening - at the start of last season, I distinctly remember having a transfer budget of £160k. I signed Rincon from Man Utd on a free, but it seems I was charged £475k for him, compensation I suppose. This seems to have gotton thro' without being blocked.

I sold a few players totalling almost £1.2m and now have £775k transfer budget....

You do the sums icon_smile.gif all is now okay again.

Hippo

Archived