Penalties/Player unhappiness

Just 2 brief points, not sure if anyone can relate to this in 2011 or if it will be fixed on 2012.

In 4 seasons I think we've been awarded about 6/7 penalties - is that normal for 191 games? In gerneral i pretty much never get any penalties awarded against and when you look at the league stats the conversion number is a lot lower.

Also, in previous versions of FM players would eventually get unhappy if they wern't playing as much. I know there was a crazy bug when the game first came out and this was toned down, but there are players in teams with squad status of important first team player who pretty much never play and same pretty happy with it.

Jagielka signed for Man U at the start of my 4 season save and he plays about 10 games a season for Man U with this status and he seems happy, he even signed a new deal. Sturridge plays about 2 games a season for Chelsea (also signed a new deal) and hes on £100k per week. Kalou plays for Chelsea reserves and doesnt seem bothered either. K. Toure & Paulo Henrique aren't regulars for my Man City team, and Hart has been 2nd choice for 4 seasons and I never hear any complaints from them either. Surely this needs to be tweaked a bit?

Archived