Recalling match reports and auto-picking players

Hey, I have 2 questions/comments i noticed when watching a match report:

I noticed something weird. I went on holiday for a game, and on return I read the news item about the match. I clicked on the match report and went to look for the formation. It was my formation (i asked for them to play it), and they played Khedira - Fabregas in midfield (they should be swapped for their roles), and played with the away kit (black). When I look at my fixtures (from the clubscreen) and click on the same match, and check the formation again, the midfield suddenly was Fabregas - Khedira (so in correct positional roles) and they were on the home kit (white). Also the goalkeeper form the opposing team changed kits.

How does this work? Is it just something random, or is it a bug?

And about the player roles; when I saw Khedira at the playmaker position and Fabregas playing ballwinning midfielder I was doubting the AI looks at roles, but on the matchreport from the fixtures it was correct. Does the AI take into account the roles (and/or swap settings) when picking players? The MCL is swapping positions with the AMC, which makes perfect sense for Fabregas to do, but no sense at all for Khedira who's a great ball winner, but not so much an AMC...

I included both screens (clickable).

67082666.th.png33093340.th.png

Archived