Shortlist help

Hi,

I have around 10 shortlists that I use. What I would like to do is merge them into one massive shortlist.

I thought this would be easy but it seems like it is not possible without transferring every single player one by one and I have thousands of players so this is not an option. If for instance I create a new shortlist and open an existing shortlist and import all the players in one go they go in just fine. Then I open up another existing shortlist and select all the players and now it will not give me the option of importing all the players into the new shortlist. I think this is because there are a few duplicate players out of the thousands in the shortlist. Have I missed something or is this just something that is wrong with the game that we will have to put up with?

Cheers in advance!

Sure, you can do it easily with Genie Scout. Just import each shortlist into Genie and save as a new shortlist, then import into FM. Use the 'Import' function in Genie rather than 'load' and it'll work just fine.

Sure, you can do it easily with Genie Scout. Just import each shortlist into Genie and save as a new shortlist, then import into FM. Use the 'Import' function in Genie rather than 'load' and it'll work just fine.

Thanks, I will give it a try now and let you know how I get on.

Archived