Europa League Bonus Coefficient

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/calc.html

If i'm understanding it right, when a team reaches the 4th Qualifying Round it should get 1.5 points and if it reaches the Group Stage it should get 2 points (they are not cumulative) for the individual club coefficient.

However, on game clubs aren't getting this bonus, is this a mistake in-game or am i just misinterpreting the rules?

Just giving this one cheeky bump to see if anyone else noticed this or if i'm just interpreting the rules wrong, it's not a big deal since all the countries are not getting those bonus but it would help the clubs from smaller leagues that rarely go beyond the qualification rounds to build their coefficient.

Summing it up:

Champions League Europa League

Q1 0.50 0.25

Q2 1.00 0.50

Q3 - 1.00

Q4 - 1.50

group stage - 2.00 (minimum)

These qualification points are not cumulative. The 3rd and 4th qualifying round of the Champions League are not rewarded with points because losing teams qualify for the next stage in the Europa League. The group stage of the Champions League is already rewarded with bonus points (see above). The two points for the group stage of the Europa League are a minimum and will not be added to the points obtained during the group stage. So, all participating teams get at least some qualification or bonus points.

Archived