Searching for loan-listed players

I've done a quick search and couldn't see a suitable topic for this, so here we go.

In FM11 when I search in the 'find player' list, why does it return reams of players who are not available for loan? Even when I keep the search simple (i.e. only show loan listed players) I get all sorts of irrelevant players. In previous editions of the game all the players would have the little 'Loa' icon and I'd be loaning people left, right and centre. Is there something I should be doing differently?

• 1 month later...
I am not quite sure what you mean. If you go into Filter in the top right corner and add a filter option named Listed for Loan, you really should find only loan-listed players.

I know that's what I should see, but I get loads of players who have all manner of different statuses (statii?!). On older versions of the game I've owned it's never been a problem.

I know that's what I should see, but I get loads of players who have all manner of different statuses (statii?!). On older versions of the game I've owned it's never been a problem.

The only thing I can think of, outside a bugged save, is that it is set to "is not" instead of "is".

Archived