International Manager doesn't unlock :(

I am managing Central Coast and Australia at the same time in 2014, and the World Cup comes about. Somehow I upset Portugal in the semis and Switzerland in the final to win and a message comes up saying I will have the pick of any available national jobs in the future. A few messages after that, it says both the Holland and Italy jobs are up for grabs, but they don't show up in the jobs section. Also, to my understanding, winning the World Cup means you unlock the unlockable International Manager, which allows you to start as a country. This doesn't happen for me, as only 'Sugar Daddy' shows up.

I have the save file ready to send. One piece of information though, I tried to get the unlockables from FMHvibe. I overwrote my normal game.cfg file to the one they have, but it didn't work for me. Is this a problem, as I didn't have any issues getting 'Sugar Daddy'.

Thanks

Hi Mashen, the International Management unlock allows you to start a new game as a Nation, it won't affect anything in your game as Australia and Central Coast. There is no option shown in Preferences but instead a Nation section is added to where you choose which club you wish to manage. From there, a list of nations that are manageable will be shown, based on the combination of leagues you have selected.

You should still be able to apply for jobs through the Jobs screen when they're available. Were you running other leagues along with Australia?

Archived