How to loan players when managing bsn????

I used the editor to put Durham City in the BSN, didnt change anything at all, didnt give more money etc.

I'm currently 15th after 9 games, and I want to loan a striker as i'm not scoring many goals.

I have asked my board for a Parental club, to which they agreed and thought it would be beneficial, but no clubs wanted to.

So I attempt to loan listed players from:

EPL- Club accepts loan offer - "___ Has no intention of joining your club"

Championship - Club accepts loan offer - "___ Has no intention of joining your club"

League 1 - Club accepts loan offer - "___ Has no intention of joining your club"

League 2 - Club accepts loan offer - "___ Has no intention of joining your club"

BSP - Club accepts loan offer - "___ Has no intention of joining your club"

BSN/ BSS - Club accepts loan offer - "___ Has no intention of joining your club"

I even attempt to buy/loan players from non-league clubs and the exact same thing happens!!

Is there any way of getting decent players? Or am I destined for failure?

There are players everywhere - ask assistant to give a loan report, check out the player search with assistant filtering unrealistic targets, check out all the free-transferred players (without the assistant filter) and approach any that look appealing.

Is there a way to get an overall loan repor? I've asked for a few clubs but he couldn't find anything. I have signed a few players through free transfers, but as I stated before, I didn't change any financial figures, meaning that I don't have a high wagae budget which prevents a lot of transfers going through.

I struggled to loan anyone with bromley, even after promotions. Its not like old ones where you could loan all the good young talent, you will be lucky to get players of a similar skill to what you got. Then when you get to the championship, clubs want millions of pounds just to loan their players.

Probably more realistic this way.

Archived