I updtaed league structure but occuerd problems

I recently updated league structure in the scottish leagues so changed the recently promoted n relegated teams then i added teams to the other leagues,done transfer updtaes the th up incoming season for all major leagues.However when i load my database scotland is nt there for an option to run as a league for me to play in wots happened to scottish leagues i av jus spent the majority of my day doin this n this is a pain cos i wuldnae av bothered if this was to happen.Any help to as why this has happened?

There is a quick fix. You need to make sure that there is the same amount of teams in each league. That means that for each new team you put into a league, you need to swap one out. To do this, in the database load up the league screen and click Swap Teams.

If you need any more help with this look around and ask in the Editor's Hideaway.

Yea there is same amount of teams in each league i av put twelve teams in each league .and onli had to add 6 yeams in so added 5 teams which av bn linked wi gretnas place n one other scottish so numbers are definetyly ryt. i also edited where each team finished in there league unless that the problem because some teams wuld be finishing in a place where there is no promotion.

Remove the league finishes, their irrelevant - although you could keep them and I don't believe they'd have an impact. You need to go to the screens of the created clubs in the editor and deselect a league for them. Then go to the league screen and select a team, swapping them out of the league for one of the created teams.

May I also suggest you read these, particularly this. Let me know how you get on.

Remove the league finishes, their irrelevant - although you could keep them and I don't believe they'd have an impact.

Do not remove the last positions! They actually are important in getting certain leagues to run correctly.

You should have 12 teams in the Scottish Premier, 10 teams each in divisions 1,2,3. Also check you have the correct number of non-league Scottish teams.

Oh, and make sure all the teams you've added have Scottish nationality.

Archived