Lose tactic training levels when changing team instructions game 2 game ? MatchPrep

Basically under Match Preparation you have your specific tactic E.g MyClubTactic-4-2-2

Let us assume that under Match Preparation for MyClubTactic-4-2-2 I have everything maxed @ FLUID levels.

If at the start of every game after I have selected my team - I set specific team instructions such as changing from Rigid Positions to Very Fluid, maybe lowering the tempo based on Assist Coach advice, Maybe short passing from Direct - does this affect my teams cohesion as defined in Match Preparation.

I have been changing around my Team Instructions from game to game and noticed half way through a season (after my team started losing often) that under Match Preparation my tactic trained levels had dropped HUGE from fluid levels ???

After I have everything @ Fluid I change the Match Preparation workload to VERY LOW which I'm told was good enough to maintain full levels and maximize training.

So is this true or not with changing around team instructions? Or are my levels dropping maybe because I'm playing with newly transferred in players or something?

Archived