Unable to extend contract

I'm managing in Sweden and have a players contract that expires at the end of the season (November 2010) ... he wants a new deal on the same money to 2011 but the option to extend is ghosted, i can't change it at all. The only option i have is to give him a contract until November 2010.

We're at the moment spending £400 under the wage budget, and he doesn't want a rise anyway. Also, no other players (from the few i've checked) are preventing me from extending their contracts.

Any ideas?

I'm managing in Sweden and have a players contract that expires at the end of the season (November 2010) ... he wants a new deal on the same money to 2011 but the option to extend is ghosted, i can't change it at all. The only option i have is to give him a contract until November 2010.

We're at the moment spending £400 under the wage budget, and he doesn't want a rise anyway. Also, no other players (from the few i've checked) are preventing me from extending their contracts.

Any ideas?

have you tried clicking "use existing terms" and seeing if you can then adjust the date?

Archived