Couple of player conversations/getting upset that seem odd/buggy to me

I'm Roma, just finished the 2nd season.

1st thing : I decided to put a bid in for Curci on the co-ownership thing which expired this season. I won the bid, but less than a month later, before any games have been played, he complains about not getting enough first team games. I can't physically give him games if we've not had any. Granted, he will be my backup, but seems bugged to me.

2nd thing : I signed Piatti halfway through the 1st season, he was great, but he insisted on a 24 mill release clause, which I accepted. Man U just bid that for him, I offered a new contract, but he chose them, fair enough, I've got replacements anyway. However, another goalie at my club, Julio Sergio, has complained about the team not keeping their best players. I told him we're fine and to shut up. But it made me think, surely I should be able to point out to a player that there was very little I could do about it,that was the contract he'd signed, and I'd have kept him otherwise. I don't think that one is a bug, just a thought really.

I know that player interaction is a bit broken anyway, so it's not like this was a surprise to me.

Archived