Manager Comments - why can i never seem to use mind games

This never seems to be an option, evn in my biggest games aginst biggest rivals. Always seems to be greyed out and therefore not an option. Can anyone shed any light on this ? Or is

this just another failing like the endless repetitive slow to navigate press conferences and private chats with players. Could be a brilliant part of the game but it's repitiveness and lack of

spontaneity makes it very stifling. And pointless. This is a massive area that needs improving in FM2012 - the human aspect and randomness thereof is what makes sport compelling and unpredictable.

thanks for this, just read that thread where it refers to SI calling it a 'known bug'. this isn't a bug, it means the game doesn't work as advertised, and i call that dishonest effectively. i have felt quite ripped off by this version, a lot of pointless wallpaper and endless stats and detail, the game should be about playability. I cant believe the majority see the joy in the mountains of data. also, there is nothing to stop SI producing a fourth 'patch' - they claim they need to work on the new game, well i'd prefer they fixed the current game that is not what i paid for. then surely the next version would be even better ? and besides why is it every version seems to need exactly three patches ? i don't buy a microwave and expect to go back for the other bits over time to make it work as advertised when i bought it. but there you go, just says, not interested in making an even better game, intersted in profit, profit, profit. shame.

And while i'm on a roll, why do managers never respond to my comments and make absurd irrlevant comments about underperforming when on a long winning streak or the like. this is fundamental stuff to the game, it's really really poor it doesn't work and it ruins the game. what are SI plan to fix this ?

rather like my love for arsenal why should i keep spending if they wont spend/improve ?

Archived