Notice anything strange.....?

Oh I see. Does this reflect real life? Im sure i remember the Transfer Window opening on the 1st of July last year...and I thought it was a UEFA rule when the windows opened. Seems strange that I should be allowed to sell my players but not buy more at the same time. I think our of principle I shall be rejecting all offers till my window opens!

I thought it was a UEFA rule when the windows opened.

"FIFA regulates in general that there shall be two windows...the specific periods depend on the league's season cycle and are determined by the national football authorities"

"FIFA regulates in general that there shall be two windows...the specific periods depend on the league's season cycle and are determined by the national football authorities"

Ok, thats fair enough.

Surely each window, whilst controlled in terms of when to have it by national FA's, should be a set length? As it stands, England and Scotland will have much more time in the window than I have...

Ok, thats fair enough.

Surely each window, whilst controlled in terms of when to have it by national FA's, should be a set length? As it stands, England and Scotland will have much more time in the window than I have...

The only limit they place is that is must be no longer than 12 weeks.

As for having more time in the window - you can still arrange transfers beforehand. They just won't go through until 1st July.

Archived