Fix for international selection bug

If you load up FMRTE and find the player that has been withdrawn, you will see on their relations page one relation that doesn't really show anything. By that I mean it is a relation, with a value, but in the section which defines what the relation is about there isn't anything there. If you delete that or change it so it is a real relation then they will be available for international selection again.

What I tend to do is just pick a player at their current team and give them a "likes player" value of 1.

If you load up FMRTE and find the player that has been withdrawn, you will see on their relations page one relation that doesn't really show anything. By that I mean it is a relation, with a value, but in the section which defines what the relation is about there isn't anything there. If you delete that or change it so it is a real relation then they will be available for international selection again.

What I tend to do is just pick a player at their current team and give them a "likes player" value of 1.

Thanks for your help

Archived