11.3 tactics

is there any successfull tactics out there for this patch?

tactics i have found a success on 11.2 have just declined!

i am thinking of uninstalling 11.3 and going back to 11.2.

how can si keep getting things in such a mess,the origanal game from the box was a nightmare along with the 3 patches they have released,what is going on

ccc do they exist

I think they actually made the game slightly more realistic by taking out overpowered tactics. I suspect it was a concious decision on their part and they probably accomplished it by simulating matches many times over using their ME and different tactics to make sure no single tactic performed miracles. I'll PM you the tactics I've found the best on 11.3 later tonight, but they are definitely not as good as the best ones were doing on 11.2

haha, give it a rest.

how can si keep getting things in such a mess,the origanal game from the box was a nightmare along with the 3 patches they have released,what is going on

boo hoo. You can't win every game anymore in a totally unrealistic fashion?! What are SI playing at? We should just be allowed to never lose, right?

I think they actually made the game slightly more realistic by taking out overpowered tactics. I suspect it was a concious decision on their part and they probably accomplished it by simulating matches many times over using their ME and different tactics to make sure no single tactic performed miracles. I'll PM you the tactics I've found the best on 11.3 later tonight, but they are definitely not as good as the best ones were doing on 11.2

thanks mate

haha, give it a rest.

boo hoo. You can't win every game anymore in a totally unrealistic fashion?! What are SI playing at? We should just be allowed to never lose, right?

you can honestly say there has been no issues,why bring 3 patches out to fix me then may i ask,erm as there is issues and still is,yes they have made the game more realistic to be honest,but there is still issues

Archived