transfers, job searchs and no job offer questions on iPhone

Hey,

i have a number of players that i have been trying to get rid of, values between 2mil and 30mil, and i just can't sell them, any ideas?

when i look at the job search page there only seems to be lower level english jobs on it, does it not show euro teams?

with arsenal, i have won 7pl titles in a row, 4ecc and 8 other cups, but no offers from 'bigger clubs'? i applied for barca (and other similar clubs) and nothing even though they were in euro cup for last 6 yrs?

1 more question, i have enough youths and oldies to make a reserve team, but there is never any games for them to play so i loan them out, is there a reserve league?

sound,

breathnach

Selling players - If you really want to get rid of them list them for transfer then offer them to teams for less than they are worth (e.g worth 30mil offer out at 19mil), when someone aproaches with an offer for 19mil pump it up to 28(ish) and they'll come back with that offer.

Job's - generally you wont be offered jobs if your already in a world class team for a number of seasons as they wont expect you to leave, if you do want to leave the club the best thing you can do (and its a gamble) is when your rep is world class and a job crops up that you want leave your own club and then apply.

Reserves - There is no reserve team league, use your reserve team to house all your youth and potential talent, and use that team as a loan hub.

Archived