A question regarding match preperation

Hello fellow FMers, just a quick question, I would be gratefull for a little help, not sure if I should be posting in tactics/training so apologies if in wrong place.

When training a player his time is split between normal training, match prep, prefered moves etc, with a percentage of time spent on each, I was wondering that if once your match preperation reaches fluid on each category can you stop it completeley without any detremental effect to the team?, then the players can spend more time on regular training, new positions etc etc. Or will they lose fluidity if you spend no time on match prep??

Thanks in advance

Well bringing in new players will drop your formation levels. But beyond that I don't know if setting your match prep to 0 will still give you the minor bonus for defensive/attacking/set piece focusing or not. So I just set mind to very low (10%) once I max out my formations.

Well bringing in new players will drop your formation levels. But beyond that I don't know if setting your match prep to 0 will still give you the minor bonus for defensive/attacking/set piece focusing or not. So I just set mind to very low (10%) once I max out my formations.

Thanks very much, i'l try that, was a little worried about losing my defend set pieces abilities, cheers

Archived