Scouting Question

it's more beneficial to have each scout scouting a separate region on "roaming" as they never end... Assigning scouts to the same countries means they will find the same players.

My suggestion would be to have one scout for each region, one scout for the national youth system (whichever country you're managing in), one for the national top division (or division above if you are in a lower league), your best scout should be getting you next opposition, match reports and being "on hand" to go and scout that superkid that the guy in South America just phoned you about..

If you have any left, Euro comps, current nation, international comps (scouts can scout regions and competitions - useful if you send a scout to South America to have him scout the Gold Cup etc)

it's more beneficial to have each scout scouting a separate region on "roaming" as they never end... Assigning scouts to the same countries means they will find the same players.

My suggestion would be to have one scout for each region, one scout for the national youth system (whichever country you're managing in), one for the national top division (or division above if you are in a lower league), your best scout should be getting you next opposition, match reports and being "on hand" to go and scout that superkid that the guy in South America just phoned you about..

If you have any left, Euro comps, current nation, international comps (scouts can scout regions and competitions - useful if you send a scout to South America to have him scout the Gold Cup etc)

ok cool,

now on a slightly different matter I can't scout the England Under 18's. The option just isn't there, I can only scout Scotland Under 19's

are you based in Scotland? Have you already got a scout scouting the English U18's? Have you recently parted company with the scout that used to scout the U18's? (I find that it sometimes takes a few *continues* to re-appear)

Maybe it's a bug?

Archived