ridiculous wage demands.

i have bought "nuri sahin" and 3 years later i wanted to renew his contrat his current wages 5 250 000$ yearly. and he wanted 21 000 000 $ yearly wage :) who do you think he is? he must be thinking that he is better than messi. nonsense..

my question is do you know the best time to renew contracts?

-- for example in old fm series like 2010-2009 when we approach renewing contratc at the and of the season, before the new season starts, the players were accepting lower wages.

but i mean when they accept an lower deal? i think completely different as you said. if a player is injured and non-playing lately he should lower his demands. and if his morale is high and plays well he wants more money.

Ballotelli wanted 500 000 pounds a week which i couldnt afford, and he wouldnt come down, he ended up leaving my club and signing with dortmund on a 36 000 a week contract? He was getting 250 000

at it with me? Madness

no i mean when they accept a lower deal?

when a players morale is high, when they're in good form they want more money. when a player is injured and non-playing recently he accepts lower deal .

do you understand what i mean? which date are more suitable to renew with less money?

Ballotelli wanted 500 000 pounds a week which i couldnt afford, and he wouldnt come down, he ended up leaving my club and signing with dortmund on a 36 000 a week contract? He was getting 250 000

at it with me? Madness

aggree with you. nonsense

Archived