Danish Second Division, Tips?

Hey guys,

I recently started a new save, as I became tried of waiting for the new patch. I started unemployed with a reputation as a Sunday League Footballer, I finally got a job in the Danish Second Division East with Herlev (I should say I'm Irish and I have no interest in Danish football, never heard of the team), they we're expected to go down but I kept them up, then I got offered a job in Greece with a team called Eordaikos, In greek second division, after 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats, I got offered a new job with Nordvest back in Denmark in the Second Division West, they we're bottom of the table but their media prediction is to finish 1st!!

After two games I have 1 win and 1 draw, but I know I have a monumental task to win the league! I took over 6 games into the season! Now after 8 we are 14th out of 16th with only 6 points. Anyone with experience of this league? Your help would be greatly appreciated, any good players at this leave to try get? With Herlev I used youngsters and we just about stayed up, so this isn't an option if I have to win the league.

I play a 4-4-2 with a diamond shaped midfield, but play counter attacking football. What formations do you guys think are best?

Hey guys,

I recently started a new save, as I became tried of waiting for the new patch. I started unemployed with a reputation as a Sunday League Footballer, I finally got a job in the Danish Second Division East with Herlev (I should say I'm Irish and I have no interest in Danish football, never heard of the team), they we're expected to go down but I kept them up, then I got offered a job in Greece with a team called Eordaikos, In greek second division, after 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats, I got offered a new job with Nordvest back in Denmark in the Second Division West, they we're bottom of the table but their media prediction is to finish 1st!!

After two games I have 1 win and 1 draw, but I know I have a monumental task to win the league! I took over 6 games into the season! Now after 8 we are 14th out of 16th with only 6 points. Anyone with experience of this league? Your help would be greatly appreciated, any good players at this leave to try get? With Herlev I used youngsters and we just about stayed up, so this isn't an option if I have to win the league.

I play a 4-4-2 with a diamond shaped midfield, but play counter attacking football. What formations do you guys think are best?

(PLAYER NAMING)

I have played in this division with Viby, they are unplayable at the start but got promoted after a season. What i advise is to play narrow. There are not a huge number of decent wingers in the league, i found teams tried to bulldoze me down the middle. I played a 4123. 4 at the back, a DM set as anchor man, 2cm's one with support and one with defend and the 2 wide strikers set as support and the middle as attack. You wont score a bunch of goals, but you should be able to grind out some results. 1st may be unachievable, your board should indicate whether or not they expect as you took over part way through the season. Id suggest going for experiance, look for some older free transfers. An older DM will work well, i used Edgar Davids but he may have since retired. I had a striker named Denis as well, and one name Paulinho who did very well for me, there is also one named Cristiano in Malta for about 5k but he wants about 10k a week.

Have a look in Gundo's challenge, there are a few people in there playing in this same league.

Thanks 6 games in things are starting to look up, unbeaten in 6 up to 11th only 10 points off top with 18 games to go!

good stuff. Have a look at Williams at North Queenslands, not cause i researched him, but a few have signed him in lower leagues and he has rinsed it!

good stuff. Have a look at Williams at North Queenslands, not cause i researched him, but a few have signed him in lower leagues and he has rinsed it!

I will cheers, I need a good striker, my top striker just got injured and is out for 2 months just what I need :D

Archived