game speed

i have just sold my desktop intel quad core 8300 2.5ghz processor with 4 gig ddr2 ram and game speed was 4 and a half stars running english,spanish and italian leagues with large database.

i am replacing with either i5 or i7 laptop with 4gig ddr3 ram.

what game speed do people know or think i5/i7 laptop will run at.

will it run the same as my desktop,slower or faster.

for the time being i am using my partners laptop which has pentium dual core with 3gig ddr2 ram and runs english league down to blue square premier with large database at only half a star,which is very poor,this laptops performance is half a star on the info screen when you start a new game.

is just in general running the game on a laptop a bad thing,does laptop just naturally reduce game speed.

any lap top users out there any advice would be great,thanks

hello, i have a toshiba i-7 4gb laptop, cant remember the speed of the processer, i load eng,ita, esp, large db and it runs all three with 5 stars, im sure i can also load germany and scotland and it still runs at 5 stars, hope that helps..

hello, i have a toshiba i-7 4gb laptop, cant remember the speed of the processer, i load eng,ita, esp, large db and it runs all three with 5 stars, im sure i can also load germany and scotland and it still runs at 5 stars, hope that helps..

thanks mate,got my eye on a refurbished i7 if not a new i5 samsung,but sure i5 should run it ok

Archived