problem editing the kits in the 3d match engine, can it be done? is there a guide?

problem editing the kits in the 3d match engine, can it be done? is there a guide?

i have made some changes in the editor to PSG home and away kit, the traditional blue and red kit iv made as the home and changed the navy blue to a lighter blue as it looks too dark on the match engine, iv gave them a kit like ajax's as the away what they use to have. and iv deleted the 3rd kit

now when i start new game with them on the tactics screen the colours have registered right, then when i go into the 3dmatch engine, they have not changed. i ticked use skin cache and reload on confirm :/

also i have kept the year in the box and tried removing them, every time i start a new game too

any ideas why its not working?

Had the same problem when i changed to change kits for Sparta Rotterdam. PSG probably have official kits in the game which you will have to either remove/replace first with the resource archiver or change before you start a new game in the editor, or both... I would be able to help you if you want, took me quite a while to figure it out but i managed to get the kits changed in the 3D match view eventually. Just send me a PM with the steps you took already and i'll do my best to help you. Alternatively you could also add me to a instant messaging program and i could walk you through it, let me know..... If you don't feel like doing any of that, check the skinning hideout there should be some helpful threads there as well.

Archived