International Teams and Players

Should a greyed out player be in the international team ahead of a real player?

One example is Tesafaye Bramble for Monsterrat. He never gets called up but Monsterrat is full of greyed out players.

Shouldnt 'real' players get called up automatically instead of an international team having non real players?

lots more examples but mainly in lower ranked teams.

Thoughts or is just me?

i dont think it is a flaw. National teams must have a minimum CA for grey players, see the case of germany. Only where theres a regen that reaks the minumum CA he gets called to play for the national team. If it wasnt for this, any regen would e called to the germany national team with 16 years old and crap stats, as they would e the only "real" players who could e called. If you load the portuguese league for example, and in your IIB league theres a team who has a guy from Congo, but he's crap, just because Congo is full of greys shouldnt mean that AI should call him.. hope it makes sense

i dont think it is a flaw. National teams must have a minimum CA for grey players, see the case of germany. Only where theres a regen that reaks the minumum CA he gets called to play for the national team. If it wasnt for this, any regen would e called to the germany national team with 16 years old and crap stats, as they would e the only "real" players who could e called. If you load the portuguese league for example, and in your IIB league theres a team who has a guy from Congo, but he's crap, just because Congo is full of greys shouldnt mean that AI should call him.. hope it makes sense

Ah i get it now that actually makes sense. So theres no way to change the minumum CA requirements for a national team? I think for lower ranked teams there shouldn't really be a CA requirement lol

Archived