Attacking and defensive tactics.

Probably been mentioned but can't really find it after a short find so thought it was worth a mention in terms of an opinion on how to improve and make the game more realistic in the tactics side of the game. Obviously don't work within the game so wouldn't know how difficult it would be to install in the game but I'd love a sorta of seperate tactics screen for both attacking and defensive or (with and without the ball)...for even the simple things like width, maybe I'm being a little stupid and it's already a feature in the game but when I have the ball, I like to really add width to my game but then defensively would prefer the wingers to tuck in to make it hard to play through but allow more crosses where I've got pretty dominant back 4 in the air. Or with the ball, having my two central strikers as well strikers but then without it, just dropping off and playing in a more attacking midfield position to stop opposition playing through their midfield.

I'm sure i'll get plenty of answers about how this can be done in the game which I looked forward too (learning!)....but thoughts?

Archived