HELP! No regens coming through for my youth side

Okay, so Im Mansfield Town, I took over them after starting unemployed. Ive now completed two full seasons - so now on two occasions I have had no regens come through whatsoever, so my u18 squad is totally empty. This is very disappointing as my favourite part of the game is the youth aspect of it. I dont even get a message saying none have come through, it just gets totally overlooked. All other clubs appear to get some through and this is clearly some sort of bug.

Note, I thought it may be my youth facilities, as currently they are at 'no youth facilities' and 'limited youth recruitment' If this is the problem then fine, I dont mind improving them when I can, however, Im not sure If this actually Is the problem as when I was Carlisle City in tier 10 I was getting youth players through and surely Mansfield have better facilities than them. (Note I have the standard database with this game)

Any clarification on this?

Thanks for clearing that up, bit bizarre that Mansfield (an established BSP side) dont have any youth facilities whatsoever

Mansfield Town have had to scrap their youth team because of a lack of funds The club only announced plans for a re-structured youth set-up last month and appointed former Jamaica international Paul Hall as the new head of youth.

Interim chairman Andrew Saunders told the club's website the news was an "immense disappointment" after a "massive effort" to keep it running.He added: "It would cost a minimum of £50,000 to run for one season which the club is unable to finance."The news comes just two months after the Stags closed their Centre of Excellence.

Archived