game very hard help please

I need serious help. Yer, I've got 13 players currently injured at the moment, and its due to my training. I need help, when i try and lower the training level from like maximum to medium, and then move to another menu, and come back its back at maximum. How do i get it to change and not revert back? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattlangdown:

1 thing i have found is that while being man utd is that louis saha never plays more than 2 matches without getting injured for at least a month </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto Leo Messi, he gets injured for a bit, then when he returns to training, gets injured again the same day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What about the tactic posted here?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The tatic I posted here I find will woop ass in 06 but is rubbish in 07 as it doesn't turn West Ham in to league winning team in 07 icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What about the tactic posted here?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The tatic I posted here I find will woop ass in 06 but is rubbish in 07 as it doesn't turn West Ham in to league winning team in 07 icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris_Kenobi:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The tatic I posted here I find will woop ass in 06 but is rubbish in 07 as it doesn't turn West Ham in to league winning team in 07 icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 3-5-2 formation posted on this forum is doing well for my West Ham team.

First season i finished 4th and won the uefa cup. Now with a few purchases over the summer i find myself top of the premiership with first 10 games all won...

hi mattlangdown, i play with olympique marseille.

with this formation -> 4-1-3-2

Team Instructions:

Emphasis - Normal

Passing - Short

Tackling - Hart

Pressing - Yes

Offside Trap - No

Counter Attack - No

Men Behind Ball - No

screenshot: http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7887/snap000ti2.gif

first season: league 11th and win the uefa cup

second season: league 9th place and win the uefa cup again + super sup

third season: league 2nd place and win again the super cup

in my fourth season we played in the champions league and i think we can be champion in france ligue 1. icon_razz.gif

but olympique lyon is to good..

try with this tactic, good luck icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by Chris_Kenobi:

quote:

What about the tactic posted here?

The tatic I posted here I find will woop ass in 06 but is rubbish in 07 as it doesn't turn West Ham in to league winning team in 07

The 3-5-2 formation posted on this forum is doing well for my West Ham team.

First season i finished 4th and won the uefa cup. Now with a few purchases over the summer i find myself top of the premiership with first 10 games all won... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not bad, I might give it a try although 4:3:3 is starting to produce results - albiet not as good in 06. I'll try it out 2nite and post what happened.

Archived