Strange problem?

Hi guys,

First up, i'm loving FM11 :)

I first noticed this while managing Milan in Italy, it was everytime I moved a player to the reserves side, or looked at the stats page of a player in the reserves it take like an extra 2-3 seconds to load the player stats screen???? I thought this was strange as when I check players in the main team, and even under 19's there stats load straight away???

Also when I was having a game in Spain with Real Madrid, I again noticed this strange like lag when viewing players, but this time is was players in the under 19's squad, if I check the main team and reserves there player screen loads straight away??

Now this can't be a problem with my laptop, as it is only a year old, with 4gb ram, 512mb dedicated graphics and dual core processor. Also I have had a long game as Leverkusen in Germany, and viewing players in any of there teams (reserves/under19's) is fine, also managing Lille in France and viewing any players from there teams is fine as well, seems to only really happen in the Italian and Spanish league for me. Is this something that otheres have had? And if so is there a way to fix it?

Steve

What patch are you playing with?

I seem to recall that there was a massive lag when viewing certain screens on the unpatched version of the game. Patching to 11.1 sorted everything out. If you're not running the latest patch (11.2.1), I'd recommend you install it.

Archived