No multiple formation training.

Hi Guys. I daresay this question is down to my overlooking something simple but here goes.

I have the retail PC disc version FM 2011 patched to 11.2.1. It doesn't matter what page, training or tactics, or what combination of buttons I select I can't find the display where you choose three formations and tactics for the team to learn. I know it's in there somewhere as it was in the demo I played for a couple of weeks before buying the full version.

In case I haven't made myself clear it's the page where the large formation pitch diagram is on the right hand side with three smaller pitch diagrams on the top left hand side. I'm not getting the three smaller pitches.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Go to your squad screen and there should be tabs across the top of the screen for tactics, fixtures, backroom advice, squad numbers, squad registration, training and match preperation. Click on the match preperation tab and that should be the screen you're looking for.

Thanks slipknot. That's where it should be but it wasn't on mine. Thinking about it I remembered another thread on here were a member wanted to arrange friendly games but wasn't given the option. The answer was to untick the asst. managers responsibility for this in prefs. When I looked the asst. manager was ticked for "match preparation". I unticked and all is well.

Thank you for your reply. Made me think "outside the box" so to speak.

Archived