Board Takeovers

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about this, my chairman has been willing to listen to offers for around 4months now but i have not heard any news, but i was wondering does the financial state of the club have a factor of what type of takeover i get? or is it completely random?? hope someone can get back to me and give me some info. cheers guys :)

It's mostly random, although certain type of takeover isn't possible in certain countries (for example, no rich tycoon in Germany). How long it takes to sell also depends on the chairman's fan confidence, board confidence, and loyalty. You can look up those stats in the editor.

I think it's pretty much random. Depends on the personality of the chairman, if he's lost interest in the club, or is looking to step down. My chairman stepped down when we were within the 20 richest clubs in the world, with no debt. Unfortunately, the new Chairman is "Scrooge incarnate", and has announced as soon as he took over, that there will be no more investment in the club for some time to come.

Archived