Must Read!

Right now I have your atttention (hahaha) I was wondering whether there is a changes.txt file available to download with all the lates transfers, including the January Window. If possible, is there one with no player edits to abilities? Please any help would be very appreciated! Theres too many to complete myself even with the editor!

Im I havent acquired the 08 version yet, but will probably do so on Monday, from what ive read its a big improvement on the 07 version right?

Right now I have your atttention (hahaha) I was wondering whether there is a changes.txt file available to download with all the lates transfers, including the January Window. If possible, is there one with no player edits to abilities? Please any help would be very appreciated! Theres too many to complete myself even with the editor!

Im I havent acquired the 08 version yet, but will probably do so on Monday, from what ive read its a big improvement on the 07 version right?

theres only one update and thats mightyowls but his has player edits to. If you want it without the edits you will have to download his then delete all the edits as everybody knows that mightyowl does the updates

yeah i know thats what i ended up doing last night. No problem, i only edited Spurs edits as i found mightyowl a but stingy with the likes of woodgate and keane! I may be a little biased however. Good job im not editing after the city game tbh . . .

Archived