Joe Hart. Stubbon? Lacks Passion? Crazy?!

I've just entered the 18/19 season.

2 years ago Joe Hart was reaching his potential. He was at City, winning cups, England number 1, winning GK of the year awards.

Now, hes retired!

During the entire 17/18 season he was without a club after leaving City for whatever reason. I often checked up on him throughout the season and he never had any interest from anyone so he could have very high demands etc. During the start of the season he was still england number 1, but come the 2018 World Cup he was dropped and wasnt included in the squad at all, instead replaced by a 22 year old guy who had never played for england before the first game of the cup and had only played 5 league games for United in the season. I checked Hart again and apparently he was "devastaed" to have missed the World Cup. After the world cup I was sorting out my pre-season, searched for him and he isnt there, hes retired. At roughly 30 years old.

Has anyone else seen anything similar to this?

I think if player are release from club and without contract for sometimes they retired same on my save I release Owen, Scholes, Giggs, Neville and none of them gt an contract offer for 6months and they all retired and go on to become coach. Owen was 31 when he retire in my save.

I understad that, but Joe Hart? He retired at his peak! In his last season at City he got European GK of the Year! Surely a team would want him? Even it it wasnt one of the European giants, Im sure in real life he would settle for a team in the Premier League of the Villa, Everton standard and I think its safe to say teams like this would at least attempt to sign him

Archived