Slobodan Rajkovic - Work Permit - Chelsea

I just finished my first season with Chelsea and renewed Slobodan Rajkovic's contract when he returned from loan in Holland. Was informed he would need to be loaned out elsewhere due to work permit restrictions. Going by his history it made sense to send him back out on loan to our Dutch feeder club. However... he refuses to go! Other people must have experienced this. What can I do about it? Looking like all I can do is sell him or something, but it's a bit crappy that he wont go back to Holland. I even set his status to available to loan in the hope that he'd take the hint.

Any ideas/experiences?

That's quite some leap of faith though. I need for my board to not only grant my request for another WP-style feeder club, but I need said club to be both Dutch and of a higher rep than Vitesse. IF those things happen, then I need for the player to agree to go out on loan to said club for a year and then apply for his Dutch passport.

That's really long-winded and unlikely to all happen. Bit frustrating.

This is basically the same bug a lot of people are posting all over the place now, reserve players refuse to go out on loan. I had to nag on my board constantly to get a feeder club, and when I finally got Watford my younger players refused to go there. It's most def a bug. Imagine what Sir Alex would do if Matty James refused to go to PNE.

Ha ha, yeah! Well, hopefully they'll iron some of these things out in the next patch. A shame though at this time cos I'm a bit stuffed with Slobodan. Guess I'll have to try sell him off cheap in the Jan window.

Archived