Different Leagues Make Different Teams?

As Manchester United, i had the usual crowd (FMH 06) Foster on loan, howard, VDS, Rio and the rest. But when taking over Ajax on a different file, looking at Manchester United from Holland had United with no Foster, a new german goalkeeper and other players who have disapeared.

As Manchester United, i had the usual crowd (FMH 06) Foster on loan, howard, VDS, Rio and the rest. But when taking over Ajax on a different file, looking at Manchester United from Holland had United with no Foster, a new german goalkeeper and other players who have disapeared.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

As Manchester United, i had the usual crowd (FMH 06) Foster on loan, howard, VDS, Rio and the rest. But when taking over Ajax on a different file, looking at Manchester United from Holland had United with no Foster, a new german goalkeeper and other players who have disapeared. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As with the PC game what players are loaded within the game world is dependant upon the leagues active.

Any empty slots will be filled with 'grey players' if needed (again as per the PC games).

Also obviously over time clubs regardless of whether they're active or not will buy and sell players.

Archived