League reset problem

Tried searching this but wasn't really sure what to search.

Playing in Irish league reached 2014 and the league reset in June but for some reason for the next season i only have 2 fixtures.

So frustrated i try everything and end up setting a new game up, decided to holiday for a year comes to reset date and the league won't reset i keep continuing get to September and the leagues won't reset still the same league table player stats cups etc. but yet i am in september of what should be a new season.

I have tried loading a new game multiple times but to no avail anyone have any ideas?

You need to ensure that the Hotfix is installed as this was a known issue that has been resolved by this fix. You will more than likely have to start a new game one the hotfix has been installed as this instance has already occured for yourself.

This has happened me managing in Ireland when I added in the lower leagues through the editor. Tested nation rules and they were fine. My first season worked fine but the league then in 2011 doesn't occur at any level, just the cup competitions. All patched up with the hotfix before I'd started.

Archived