Couple of questions

Created a new team on the editor, and can't actually find where I can change the colours of their badge? :L I've put the colour of their kit as red & black, yet when I load up the game it comes up as bright green and black (Similar to my goalkeeping kit, if it's anything to do with that)

The teams been made from scratch, not made as a change to a current one, can someone please tell me how I can change the colour of the badge?!

Also, the point of the team is that its an EPL team who will have a completely empty team/staff etc, and then make the team out of buying 20-25 year old English players. For this I obviously need a couple of quid,so on the editor I've put the balance as £1B, and transfer budget as £250 M. Buttt on the game it's coming up as only £26 M balance, and £200 M transfer budget (Oh diddums..)

Any idea to why this is happening?

*This was in editors section, but seemed to be a bit dead in there, sure I won't get slaughtered for putting it in here :)

the finances are related to the clubs reputation. a low reputation club will not have billions in the bank.

not sure about the first question. have faith with the editors forum. you'll probably have an answer in the morning. check the FAQ's in there as well as open topics in the editors forum as the question may have been asked already

Archived