Default kits/logos not showing after EPL kits/logos successfully installed?

Could anyone help? I have downloaded EPL kits and logos files which have been placed in the correct created folders (c:programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/footballmanager2011/data/graphics/logos or /kits) and ticked the correct tickbox in preferences in display&sound.

No problems there BUT, all other team logos and kits OTHER than EPL have now disappeared!! ie English championship kits/logos disappeared - so do all other leagues/countries I have loaded up!

Does anyone know if this a problem because of steam or am I doing something wrong?

thanks

I have the same problem. I first put the kits (as well as other added graphics) into the install-folder, but then moved them to the User Data Folder as I read some proper instructions. I still have the facepack in the install-folder, since it doesn't fit in the drive where's the UDF, but that seems to work fine. Currently I don't have any kit graphics installed anywhere, but the game still shows those EPL kits I installed before, and no kits for other teams! How can I reset the situation so that it shows the original kits?

Archived