How to turn around a winless streak?

I have found that I can go on a winning streak for a couple of games, then crash out (usually away) to a weaker team and go on a 2-5 games streak of loosing/drawing all away games. When this happens I usually change formation, either going back to a saved on or creating a new one and that seems to do the trick again.

Mix up your tactics - I don't do much, just maybe put your DMC into a MC for one game or AMC as a third Striker or whatever - just small variations like that depending on what formation you use.

Telling your players to do it for the supporters in a home game on bad form seems to help too.

I had this in the BSN yesterday and I found:

1) Make sure your players have a high fitness rating. Rest them, or edit the training down, games come thick and fast at this level.

2) Drop out of form players and tell them their performances have been bad. They are much more likely to come back into the squad rested and in a better frame of mind.

3) Tinker with your sliders at player level every now and again. I noticed that I had a player with long shots 3, taking them regularly! And adjust them to a more realistic level. In my example, 'rarely'!

Hope that helps.

Archived