How often does it tweet?

Hey, I've searched the forums but can't find an answer. I was wondering how often the game tweets when set to automatic? I've been playing through pre-season, played first game of the season, won a league cup game and about to play round 2 and I have yet to see a tweet show up. Yes I have logged in with my details. I had it set to manual in the demo but was never prompted to tweet and now with the full version on auto nothing either. I'm using the Steam Mac version if anyone else is having the same issue. Also the youtube upload feature sucks on the Steam Mac version but I think I read it was being addressed in the first patch.

Just curious.

Cheers.

I think it's only for major events like winning tournaments and breaking club records, not for relatively minor things like starting the season or progressing to the next round of a cup tournament.

I see your point but for Torquay (league 2) to beat Watford (currently 4th in Championship) to progress to 2nd round IS quite a major thing. It's all relative I guess and probably should be reflected that way. Anyone know where I could go to look up the frequency or rules for tweeting?

Archived