assistant not filtering unrealistic staff

hi all,

Just want to say, really enjoying this version so far, new features are in the main excellent.

i do have one problem though. I;m managing Weston Super Mare in he lower leagues and assistants do not seem to filter staff in the same way any more.

True, most on the filtered list still have some interest in signing, but id a search for coaches of scouts, i get 2300 hits, 90% of which want wages 4 or 5 times my wage limit. (i dont have a severely reduced budget or anything, i'm talking 4 times my highest paid player)

The same does not seem to be the case forplayers, most of which in said filter i can at least get close to.

I just wanted to flag this in the hope that SI might look into it. its not the worst problem in the world, but it cdoes make recruting backroom staff astonishingly tedious, as the user has to click on "offer contract" for about 100 staff members just to find that 95 of them you hav nochance of getting. isnt that exactly what the filtering it supposed to be able to do for you to come extent?

Archived