Ass man sold my best player when I was on holiday.

I went on holiday for most of the pre-season and instructed my ass man to sell only transfer listed players.

After I'd been on holiday for a bout two weeks, I decided come back and see what was going on. I discovered that my best player had been sold for next to nothing even though he wasn't transfer listed, and the game had just auto-saved. icon_mad.gif

Does anyone know if there's a way to edit a saved game to undo the transfer?

I went on holiday for most of the pre-season and instructed my ass man to sell only transfer listed players.

After I'd been on holiday for a bout two weeks, I decided come back and see what was going on. I discovered that my best player had been sold for next to nothing even though he wasn't transfer listed, and the game had just auto-saved. icon_mad.gif

Does anyone know if there's a way to edit a saved game to undo the transfer?

Or, you could add a new manager and make him the manager of the team your player was sold to. Then, put his club status as not needed, transfer list him, and move him to the reserves.

Then go back to your normal manager, bid something really low, go back to your temporary manager, accept that offer and reject everything else, and he'll join your old team again.

Archived