Max 3, 4 or 5 foreign players in FM 2011

My question is: has anybody ever tried to put a rule (8+3) (7+4) or (6+5) into FM?

This means you must have 6, 7 or 8 players in your starting line-up wich could be called up for the national team of the competition you are playing.

Can you alter the rules of an existing league?

Or should i have to redo all the leagues in the world?

End of story that would be :)

Does Chelsea for example have the AI to go out and sign lots of English players and sell the Foreign players they don't need.

So Zhirkov could play for a russian top team.

Only 3 players would be eligable so they can ceep only 5 - 6 foreign players happy max.

This for all the clubs in the world.

The thought is that the fringe players at top clubs who can't play would play for clubs in their own country because they don't play.

Like 15 years ago, AC Milan had Raduciou, Papin, Laudrup, Van Basten or so at contract.

One of them never could play.

Players like knowadays Bosingwa would never play for Chelsea and prefer to stay at Porto.

Worldfootball would be more balanced and I really wonder how FM 2011 would react on this rule.

But is it possible?

Belgian players like Mirallas wouldn't play for Olympiakos and return to Standard or Anderlecht.

Only topplayers like Kompany and Lukaku could make it to the topclubs.

Or do they keep buying Foreign players and have like 15 Brazilians where only 5 can play from?

If the teams really sell all the useless players in their squad there would be a real big change in the Football world.

Any thoughts?

And what about the AI? Mods?

Thankx in advance

Archived