Install problem FM08

Having looked around the FM08 problem post I cannot find something that matches my eact problem.

I am trying to install it, It pops up with the Macrovision Installanywhere extracter, it then goes black all over, and i have to "show the desktop" to remove the blackness. it then pops up with what looks like the FM08 install dialog box, however its fully greyed out, no buttons appear or anything. I try to get it working it don't want to, neither does closing it- I have to kill the process javaw.exe and setup.exe to start over, so far with no luck

Any help is appreciated or someone who has this problem has a solution?

I am thinking its some sort of conflict or graphics issue but I am unsure.

Having looked around the FM08 problem post I cannot find something that matches my eact problem.

I am trying to install it, It pops up with the Macrovision Installanywhere extracter, it then goes black all over, and i have to "show the desktop" to remove the blackness. it then pops up with what looks like the FM08 install dialog box, however its fully greyed out, no buttons appear or anything. I try to get it working it don't want to, neither does closing it- I have to kill the process javaw.exe and setup.exe to start over, so far with no luck

Any help is appreciated or someone who has this problem has a solution?

I am thinking its some sort of conflict or graphics issue but I am unsure.

Personally i cannot help you, but can only suggest you post in the 'support for PC users' forum, there may be someone who frequents that forum that can help you, or have a look in the bugs forum for load up problems.

Archived