sugar daddy

prob a good explanation for it, but here goes...

i finally succumbed to the temptation that is sugar daddy at the start of last season and got about Au$120million injection, and allowed $47million for transfers. At the start of this season, the greedy buggers on the board got $150million from chairman and let me have all of $1.2million for transfers icon_rolleyes.gif

Also, just a general question, do people consider sugar daddy 'cheating' or taking advantage of a reward that we have earnt and have the right to use?

prob a good explanation for it, but here goes...

i finally succumbed to the temptation that is sugar daddy at the start of last season and got about Au$120million injection, and allowed $47million for transfers. At the start of this season, the greedy buggers on the board got $150million from chairman and let me have all of $1.2million for transfers icon_rolleyes.gif

Also, just a general question, do people consider sugar daddy 'cheating' or taking advantage of a reward that we have earnt and have the right to use?

Well,

the Sugar Daddy is an unlockable that you have to earn so some people like to think of it as reaping the rewards of being a great manager.

But, some people don't like to use it as they feel it is cheating.

Personally, i use it on 1 save file but dont on another, its up to you. But, if you use the Sugar Daddy and do something like go a season without losing, not many people will think of it as an achievement.

Archived